Monday, April 12, 2010







So we went to the Zoo this weekend...not exactly what I had hoped for in regards to how Mitchell liked it. I guess maybe he is still too young. We got him a leash to walk around with and sadly, he didnt enjoy that very much so he spent most of the time with Andrew in the stroller. The best part for him was the petting zoo and the water fountains that he got to play in. Cannon had a friend with her and they also enjoyed the fountains at the end, as well as feeding the Giraffes~~

Perhaps we will wait until he understands more to take him again..

I love the picture above...his favorite thing to do lately is boss around Bandit..he points at him a says "dun dun dun" which I interpret as down,down,down. I thought this picture was particularly funny because this was the only goat that remotely resembles the dog and he ran right up to it and started telling him what to do LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for blogging! Welcome back! :o) Glad you've all recovered from the stomach flu ... that must have been a rough two weeks.

    I can't believe how fast the boys are growing! Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete